Quibids.com charged $60 to register for free
When I went to QUIBIDS.com I was offered the chance to try their site for FREE.DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT!!!
upon recieving my credit card bill was a charge for $60.00??? I e-mailed Quibids and was told that when I registered to the site I was sent to another site which explained I would be charged for $60.00 Bid Package! I sent another e-mail requesting the site and paragraph that indeed quoted these terms to set my mind at rest that, again I was fooled into not reading the small print. GUESS WHAT?
no reply! Companies that use these types of tactics should be outlawed. Be honest, and let your clientell decide for themselves wheather or not to spend the nmoney to try out your product or not. Don't hide them in other context so as to FOOL people into the fee.
I am very disappointed in the site and have not gone back to them. In all honesty, they have lost a lot more than they gained.
Take my advice and avoid this site and their disreputable proceedures!!!There are plenty of other penny bid sites.review #234382
You may also like
- "The ebay policy is 14 days money back, well after almost 50 days and a positive feedback, a buyer decided that the idem was: "not as described" the ebay catch..."
- "IncidentI purchased a Red and black contemporary sofa from LA furniture via ebay! I called prior to purchase to confirm the red was primary red rather than some off color...."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I was told when my furniture was being delivered the delivery guys would put everything together and the place I wanted it. They did none of the above. After calling..."
- "My daughter got vtech's "Cora the smart cub" for her first birthday, and about 4.5 months later it stopped working. I called the support line and the only thing they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " While paid and participated on a recent trip to the Grecian Isles, Condor Adventures notified the traveling party that the trip was cancelled. Although..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."