Quibids Customer Service
- (405) 253-2038
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Quibids is the largest penny auction website currently operating in the United States. It was established by a group of guys interested in making internet auctions more exciting in July 2009 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Each bid costs only $0.60 and is prepaid and placed in Bids Account. The highest price should not exceed a $1 limit. Quibids enables the maximum of 8 per 28 days or only 3 wins during 24 hours. All products that the site provides are brand name, brand new, factory sealed and have manufacturer's warranty. One can find HDTVs, MacBooks, digital cameras, a selection of popular stores, gift cards, kitchen appliances, smart phones, games, and much more.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Quibids to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Mountain View, California, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States