Quibids - I love it!

166 of 398 Quibids reviews

I won lots of wonderful products at a discount price, very very cheap!Any problems I have had their Customer Service has gone above and beyond their means to help me.

Even when I had a package delivered to a wrong address. Quibids corrected and was wonderful about it. I love all the promo bids they give out. Their facebook page is wonderful I have met a lot of wonderful people there!

Quibids constantly is in touch with everyone everyday including Holidays to answer questions or just cheer us on from our wins :) Make sure you read Quibids 101 if you join.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Online Order
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #585246

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Quibids? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 20 No 20
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
166 of 398 Quibids reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
QuibidSucks

Feb 27, 2015 #951745 Mayfield, Kentucky, United States

Scam Scam Scam. Anybody posting positive comments on a COMPLAINT FORUM is simply an employee of Quidids getting paid to post.
I had $60 taken from my account which I did not authorize. A legit auction site does NOT make you put money up front BEFORE you even bid!!!

1 0 Reply
QuiBids Customer Support Rep

Jan 22, 2015 #934789 Houston, Texas, United States

I am so glad to hear about your success on the website! I'm also glad we were able to correct the shipping issue for your product and provide you with a positive solution.
That is right, our Facebook page is a great way to take advantage of the promotions offered on the website! Our Customer Support team is devoted to helping resolve your issues as quickly as possible. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to email us at support@quibids.com or call 1-855-QUIBIDS (784-2437) or 405-253-2038 anytime Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.

0 1 Reply
pulltype

Jan 22, 2015 #934617

I find this report very suspect. Most people on here, by far, have not done well. The business model of paying to make a bid does not make sense to me and I agree you need to read Quibids 101. Unfortunately, most people can't seem to read.

2 0 Reply
QuiBids Customer Support

Jan 22, 2015 #934782 Houston, Texas, United States

We try to provide as much information upfront to inform potential customers that QuiBids is a pay-to-participate site. If you purchased bids and did not wish to, we have 100% guarantee refund of any unused purchased bids. Please contact our support team via email at support@quibids.com and we can work with you to issue a refund of your unused bids.
We are proud to inform you that all practices involving QuiBids are transparent and honest. Below, you may view information pertaining to our auction model:
QuiBids 101
Help Section
http://www.quibids.com/en/help/ Additionally, QuiBids recently passed an independent third-party audit of our integrity and internal controls. The following PDF file explains the audit in full detail: http://s1.quibidscdn.com/documents/QuiBids%20Report%20including%20Management%27s%20Report.pdf QuiBids is also a BBB accredited business and has been since September 22, 2010. We are very proud of our A rating with the BBB. For more information regarding our BBB accreditation, please follow this link: http://www.bbb.org/oklahoma-city/business-reviews/penny-auctions/quibids-in-oklahoma-city-ok-90016706

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Quibids. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Quibids.
Filing a new complaint about
×