When I went to QUIBIDS.com I was offered the chance to try their site for FREE.DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT!!!
upon recieving my credit card bill was a charge for $60.00??? I e-mailed Quibids and was told that when I registered to the site I was sent to another site which explained I would be charged for $60.00 Bid Package! I sent another e-mail requesting the site and paragraph that indeed quoted these terms to set my mind at rest that, again I was fooled into not reading the small print. GUESS WHAT?
no reply! Companies that use these types of tactics should be outlawed. Be honest, and let your clientell decide for themselves wheather or not to spend the nmoney to try out your product or not. Don't hide them in other context so as to FOOL people into the fee.
I am very disappointed in the site and have not gone back to them. In all honesty, they have lost a lot more than they gained.
Take my advice and avoid this site and their disreputable proceedures!!!There are plenty of other penny bid sites.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Registration Fee
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "We purchased a five year policy for our KitchenAid refrigerator in October, 2012. After our refrigerator's ice maker stopped working in July, 2016, we had one of AIG's repairmen fix..."
- "I have this LED bulb from Energywise LED Solutions in my bathroom and this morning, the base of the bulb started on fire. Smoke was everywhere... I was able to..."
- "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..."