Quibids Craigslist Denver Scam

133 of 398 Quibids reviews

Update added by user Mar 29, 2015

More Quibids scammers on craigslist email response:

Niya

12:27 PM (5 hours ago)

to bretbrett02

do you still have the phone?

http://denver.craigslist.org/mod/4942044067.html Alana Batty 3:03 PM (3 hours ago) to me Hello there I’m really sorry but I sold this to a person else, however i can tell you where I got it from.This is an auction site pretty much like eBay I just got 3 of these from here http://quaibids.com and I resold them for some extra money.

The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then put in a bid.

That's what I do and I win most of the time.Thank you Alana Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone The picture of the scam ad will be added to the already uploaded photos you will see the email in the ad of the picture.

Update added by user Mar 29, 2015

quibids is not worth it.they are making millions off people who never have a chance of winning.they allow some to win after they have probably purchased new items from the many consumers they have scammed.

Update added by user Mar 29, 2015

More quibids scams found on craigslist have been flagged and removed

Here are the responses to the email:

Annie B.miller

9:34 AM (22 minutes ago)

to me

HI Niya Really sorry but i just sold this to another guy.but i wont hide where i get it from.

Got 2 of these from qbidday.com its very easy to win there but u need to be little tricky and thats all. Thanks Linda B. Bryson Mar 27 (2 days ago) to me Hello Niya I’m so sorry someone purchased this from me, however i can tell you where I got it from. This is an auction site pretty much like eBay.

I just got 4 of these from here http://quaibids.com and I resold them for some extra money. The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then put in a bid. That's what I do and I win most of the time.

Wish you all the best, Linda Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone Quibids is a scam people may win but they make a lot of money with the pay to bid fees before im sure.there needs to be a class action lawsuit filed against the company.

Original review posted by user Mar 27, 2015

Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc.

When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with different names but always same response:

Hi

someone purched this from me, but I can tell you where I got it from.

I got 3 of these from quibidauctions.com and I resold them for some extra money.

The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then put in a bid.

That's what I do and I win most of the time.

All the best

Quibids is a scam its why they are scamming people on craigslist. I contacted craigslist denver and they have taken down the ad.its probably all over craigslist in many states.dont pay to bid just use ebay.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #614100 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Quibids? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 0 No 0
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
133 of 398 Quibids reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ransom

Nov 15, 2015 #1064268

OF course, the solution is to not be sucker enough to get conned into joining this sorry site.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.