Denver, Colorado
1K views 2 comments

Update by user Mar 29, 2015

More Quibids scammers on craigslist email response:

Niya

12:27 PM (5 hours ago)

to bretbrett02

do you still have the phone?

http://denver.craigslist.org/mod/4942044067.html Alana Batty 3:03 PM (3 hours ago) to me Hello there I’m really sorry but I sold this to a person else, however i can tell you where I got it from.This is an auction site pretty much like eBay I just got 3 of these from here http://quaibids.com and I resold them for some extra money.

The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then put in a bid.

That's what I do and I win most of the time.Thank you Alana Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone The picture of the scam ad will be added to the already uploaded photos you will see the email in the ad of the picture.

Update by user Mar 29, 2015

quibids is not worth it.they are making millions off people who never have a chance of winning.they allow some to win after they have probably purchased new items from the many consumers they have scammed.

Update by user Mar 29, 2015

More quibids scams found on craigslist have been flagged and removed

Here are the responses to the email:

Annie B.miller

9:34 AM (22 minutes ago)

to me

HI Niya Really sorry but i just sold this to another guy.but i wont hide where i get it from.

Got 2 of these from qbidday.com its very easy to win there but u need to be little tricky and thats all. Thanks Linda B. Bryson Mar 27 (2 days ago) to me Hello Niya I’m so sorry someone purchased this from me, however i can tell you where I got it from. This is an auction site pretty much like eBay.

I just got 4 of these from here http://quaibids.com and I resold them for some extra money. The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then put in a bid. That's what I do and I win most of the time.

Wish you all the best, Linda Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone Quibids is a scam people may win but they make a lot of money with the pay to bid fees before im sure.there needs to be a class action lawsuit filed against the company.

Original review posted by user Mar 27, 2015

Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc.

When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with different names but always same response:

Hi

someone purched this from me, but I can tell you where I got it from.

I got 3 of these from quibidauctions.com and I resold them for some extra money.

The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then put in a bid.

That's what I do and I win most of the time.

All the best

Quibids is a scam its why they are scamming people on craigslist. I contacted craigslist denver and they have taken down the ad.its probably all over craigslist in many states.dont pay to bid just use ebay.

Reason of review: Scam ads on craigslist.

I didn't like: Rip off.

Had an Experience with Quibids?

Comments

Glenn
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1317638

Same thing is happening in Phoenix.I inquired about 2 different item that I got the same response:

Sorry I sold that but I got it on Quibids for a very low price and you can get the same deal by signing up at Quibids.com".

After the first response I thought that Quibids sounded like a good deal and I went to the website. I signed up as it looked legit and gave them my credit card number. In looking at the things on the site there was nothing I wanted to bid on and closed out, thinking I would check back later. Just got my credit card bill and there is an unauthorized $60 charge on it from QUIBIDS.

If you look online there are numerous complaints about Quibids.Atay away from that website!

ransom

OF course, the solution is to not be sucker enough to get conned into joining this sorry site.