Fresno, California
1.6K views 7 comments
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake but they did not even send them in a package they came in a yellow envelope in a plastic bag and after I told him about the item I gotten a plastic bag they sent me another one the exact same in another plastic bag letting me know that this was not an accident then they had the nerve to send me a third one I am suing for all the money I spent there not knowing what I was bidding on was real or fake!

Had an Experience with Quibids?

Comments

Moline, Illinois, United States #1102138

It's spelled "suing".

ransom

Quibids may well be a 'technically' legitimate and legal business but it's whole premise is an absolute rip off and they know it.They try to give the impression that it's an auction site.

However, when was the last time you went to an auction and had to pay for EVERY bid you make whether you end up getting the item or not. You can spend a lot of money day after day bidding and never get anything. However, you lost all the money you paid for the 'privilege' of bidding.

Then there is the whole issue of the products themselves, part of which is addressed in this report.

My advice is to stay as far away from this scam outfit as you can.Your wallet will thank you.

Key Largo, Florida, United States #921491

You sound like a douche...if you think stuff is fake, why do you keep buying stuff from there?? Never heard of this website, but still..its sad when common sense goes out the window in this country, and when your suit gets thrown out of court, i hope they turn around and collect *** fees from you for being an idot...smh

QuibidsScam

A lot of people think Quibids is a scam, and they are crooks.Go see this website: www.quibids-the-scam.com That website looks like it's gearing up to start a lawsuit and rip Quibids a new one!

About time.Let's support quibids-the-scam.com by sending in our bad experiences with quibids.

QuiBids Support Representative
to QuibidsScam #844332

Sorry to hear this has been your impression of QuiBids. QuiBids is a legitimate business with an A rating with the BBB. You can read more about that here:

If you personally have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at support@quibids.com or call 1-855-QUIBIDS (784-2437) anytime Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.

to QuiBids Support Representative #867265

Full of well you know what bbb 900 something complaints lol crooks

ransom
to QuiBids Support Representative #954973

Sorry to hear this lie.Quibids is absolutely NOT a legitimate business and you know it.

At this point it may be technically legal unfortunately, but legitimate?NOT.

It's almost as bad as the psychics at ripping people off.