1.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I win a lot on quibids, but I spend a lot of money too.Enough that I've outright bought everything I've received.

When I win more than I am spending my screen changes to less items up for bid and less expensive items. The real problem is with shipping. The pictures for some items are not what you receive and it is in turn put on the customer as if they're at fault for not reviewing their order when it is quibids lack of proper imagery and incorrect information. You don't get your bids back or any money for the item except the end price, which is usually under $5.00 for THEIR error.

Who decided this is fair and who goes along with it without speaking up is bafflingly oblivious. Items are often broken when they are correctly advertised as what they are when received and shipments do not require a signature so items left on a doorstep are unable to be refused at time of delivery. Another fault left on the customer without a second thought. I don't know who posted these ridiculous great reviews but the auction site isn't about customer service when you entered your cc info expecting no charges and therefor the reviews shouldn't have 5 stars when you didn't even play.

It is fun to bid, but quibids doesn't give a *** about its customers. I've spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on quibids and am always treated as if I don't matter. Save yourself the trouble and don't get involved.

You'll be disappointed for winning something over and over and over again.Just like I have been.

Review about: Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Quibids?

Comments