I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids.I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors.
I looked at what they were bidding on, and it was the same as one of the 5 items on the top bar. I looked at my other competitors, and NONE of them were bidding on the same item as me. THEIR bids on THEIR items raised the price on MY item, of which I was the ONLY ONE BIDDING ON. They grouped 5+ items into 1 bid, and every time someone bids on ANY of them, it raises the bid on ALL OF THEM!
Not to mention the fact that when I signed up, there was no mention of them charging $60 for 100 bids.
I thought signing up was free, and you bought bids after you signed up.DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS WEBSITE UNLESS YOU PLAN ON SPENDING HUNDREDS, EVEN THOUSANDS ON BIDS THAT WON'T WIN YOU ANYTHING!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auction Tricks
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling. I purchased the attached items and only used..."
- "MOR Furniture is about the same or worse than IKEA furniture, matter of fact I think IKEA's stuff is better!!! I purchased a queen size mattress, box spring, sleigh..."
- "I ordered a 1000 thread count king size sheet set, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet set and a goose-like down comforter. Impressed by the price of $49 on the sheet..."