Saint John, Indiana

Looks like Quibids is using Bots to keep auctions alive....I was about to bid on some cigars when I noticed the same users/avatars bidding on the same item.

No other bidders were bidding except for users "PJADB1953" and "PJADB1954". You can see by the attached photo what I am referring to. I called customer service to complain, and they basically laughed at me. I have seen Bots on other penny auction sites and it now appears that Quibids is getting greedy.

So beware of the auction that never seems to end...Tell me these are real bidders and I will offer some prime real estate in the desert.

This reviewer shared experience about "cheating" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Quibids and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Quibids.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Quibids to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Quibids?

Comments