This fall as paderes have employees having sex in the fitting room the managers laugh at there employees n the people the interview they laughing at them they have no respect no class there not professional at all the store is a mess the have no good customer service at all this store has no good managing they should close it down or get better managing that can help the store be more professional u can't even walk threw the stock room so dirty n messy fallas paderes on 7st in Victorville ca store #420 it's like a hotel for employees n managers to *** inn
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Fitting Rooms
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Looks like Quibids is using Bots to keep auctions alive.... I was about to bid on some cigars when I noticed the same users/avatars bidding on the same item. No..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "My wife came to me complaining that there was a hard object in her dress strap, "she guessed maybe it's a wire or something" ? Guess..."
- "I went in to SheetZ this morning, and debated on if I wanted to spend 5.00 on a breakfast sandwich. I ordered a sandwich, and I always order it..."
- ""On 1/10/15 I purchased the Seiki 29" 720p LED HDTV online via their website. It was listed at $139.99 but they had a promo deal for $70 discount and free..."