Houston, Texas

Best penny auction site on the internet!!I've been a loyal customer for 2.5 yrs & the company has proven to be honest & trustworthy.

I've won thousands of dollars of great merchandise BUT to be successful you MUST read all the great "How to bid" information provided by QuiBids. Read Q101 & then proceed slowly:) FYI when you join you MUST purchase a $60 introductory bid package.

This clearly explained beforehand BUT a lot of people who write negative reviews seem to not fully read the terms & conditions section on the sign up page.Good luck :)

Review about: Positive Experience.

4.8
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Quibids?

Comments

GotMy60 Back
Mayfield, Kentucky, United States #951742

QUIBIDS IS A SCAM!!!BEWARE!!!

I have NEVER heard of any auction site wanting your money up front BEFORE you even bid AND to top it off if you bid & lose you will charged a fee!!!WTF???

Mememe

Considering they sell cheap junk retailed for $20 that you can grab at a dollar store for $1 I would argue they're not honest.I also don't think they're very trustworthy when they send gift cards not activated, and do nothing about it.

They're a scam and ripoff and should be shutdown.Stay away and don't fall for these loser posting positive junk because they want free bids from Quibids.

getmykicks

This is an advertisement for Quibids, not a complaint. This is a complaint forum, not a compliment forum, LOL.

pulltype

Suspect post. At least the above spells out the $60 you will spend, but otherwise this business model is not a winner. Paying to bid on something -- I do not think so.