I understand why they locked me out.Although I feel it was unjustified.

I started an account and so did my daughter and they said since they were in the same name they locked both accounts. I explained there are people with same name in family. But then I referred and friend and they locked her out and asked her to provide proof of picture ID. Drivers license or passport and then they asked for scanned copies of her credit cards.

I don't feel this is professional and would seem very unsafe. When she refused they locked her out permanently. I realize what they were doing with me but why would you then go after anyone that I had referred an ask for items that do not make sense. To me this is fraud on their part.

They said she violated their rules by not providing proof, but there is nothing on their site that said that they would ever need this type of info.

Review about: Quibids Account.

Had an Experience with Quibids?

Comments

I am sorry to hear this has been your impression of QuiBids. If you have any questions or concerns as to why your account was closed, feel free to contact our Compliance Department by calling 1-855-QUIBIDS (784-2437) or at support@quibids.com.

Below I have provided a link with further information regarding our Terms & Conditions: