This company is a complete scam. I was on craigslist looking for deals when I came across a decent deal on an iPhone 5s. When I got a response back, I got......

Hi someone purched this from me, but I can tell you where I got it from.

I got 3 of these from quibauctions.com and I resold them for some extra money.

The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then put in a bid. That's what I do and I win most of the time.

All the best

Kyle

So I figured i could get a good deal on this website......So i signed up and there were no cell phones at all. Just cases.

I then went back onto craigslist and got this response from yet another individual....

I am really sorry a guy bought this from me, but I can tell you where I got it from.

I got 4 of these from http://www.quieabids.com and I resold them for some extra money.

Best of Luck

Adriana

At this point I am wondering how many people have signed up for this very reason thinking they could find and get a good deal on a specific product. If you are looking for anything on craigslist, be aware of these people if you already haven't had the experience. I like many others tried to bid and couldn't win on anything. It almost seems as tho they have people who work these sites. I will not be returning to this site at all. If anyone sees this, steer clear of it.

Had an Experience with Quibids?

Comments

I got the same email in response to an interest I expressed for BB Z10.Luckily for me I have being aware of the site for more than a year.

See my response below, after that is the original email.

http://www.quieabids.com? The site is a scam for the bidders and a cash cow for the operators.

Goodluck and thank you.

AK

Hello there

I’m so sorry but I sold this to a person else, however i can tell you where I got it from.

This is an auction site pretty much like eBay I just got 4 of these from here http://www.quieabids.com and I resold them for some extra money. The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then put in a bid.

That's what I do and I win most of the time.Thank you Elizabeth

If it sound to good to be true that's becuase it's a lie