Saint-Jerome, Quebec
2.0

NEVER RECIEVED THE ITEMS I HAD WON IN THE BIDDING AND WAS OVER CHARGED ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES I DID NOT DO!! ALL EFFORTS TO GET SOMEWHERE WITH THIER SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS HAD NO ANSWERS BACK>>SENT THEM 3 DIFFERENT EMAIL AND ALL I GOT IN RETURN WAS THAT THEY RECIEVED THEM THATS IT..ITS BEEN MONTHS,,HAD WON A WOODEN BENCH A PAIR OF ROOTS PANTS AN 10 DOLLAR GIFT CARD HOME DEPOT AND OTHER ITEMS..A SPECIAL PILLOW WITH NEW FOAM TECHS AND A BED SET..SHEETS AND COMFORTER..NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING!!! BUT THEY DID CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD OVER 200 DOLLARS!!!BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Quibids. The most disappointing about quibids charge at Quibids was never recieved but charged Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Quibids.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Quibids to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Quibids?

Comments